Research Plan Submission
Research project plan submission for the 16th International EAUN Meeting, Madrid, Spain, 21-23 March 2015, was closed on 1 December 2014.
Background of the "Nursing Research Project Plan Competition"
From the Milan meeting (March 2008) onward, the EAUN is looking to support your nursing research project. A jury will select 6 nominees. All the projects of the nominees will be discussed in a scientific session, thus creating the possibility for all participants to learn from other projects, through feedback and discussions. The winner will be chosen by the jury after the session and will receive € 2,500 to start his or her research project.
Do you have an idea for a project that will...
- Improve the quality of your daily work in urology care
- Turn a new or unique aspect of nursing care into a research project
- Evaluate developments which have taken place in your urological field
- Turn practical clinical issues in nursing into a research project to help resolve them
- Or do you have a small practical project which you would like to develop into a research project
… then we invite you to submit a research project proposal for the EAUN Nursing Research Competition.
Eligible participants have to comply with the following rules:
- Only registered nurses can submit a research project
- The project has not started at the time of submission
- The research and the presentation have to be done by a nurse
- The topic selected must be of relevance to urologic nursing
- The results of the prize-winning research project will be published in European Urology Today and on the EAUN website and the winner is invited to submit an abstract for the next International EAUN Meeting.
The Jury of the EAUN Nursing Research Competition
- Jørgen Bjerggaard Jensen, Århus, Denmark (Dept. of Urology, Århus University Hospital)
- Veronika Geng, Lobbach, Germany (EAUN Board)
- Jerome Marley, Belfast, Ireland (Research Theory Teacher)
- Guram Karazanashvili, Tbilisi, Georgia (Member of the Clinical Studies Committee of the EAU Research Foundation)
The prize for a the Best EAUN Nursing Research Project is € 2,500.
1 December 2014, 0.00 hours CET
We hope that many of you will use the opportunity the EAUN presents to you. Remember, small research can change the urological nursing world!
To inspire and help you previously submitted plans can be viewed at our website, www.eaun.uroweb.org under the heading Useful resources for nurses.
Webcasts of the presentation of Research Project Plans in Milan and Stockholm are available on the congress websites. The webcasts can be found in the details of the
Instructions Research Plan Submission
Print the instructions on the following page: Complete rules for Research Competition Submission by nurses
For more information please contact Ms. Hanneke Lurvink