Certificate of Attendance
A Certificate of Attendance for the Madrid Congress will be available to print at ww.eaumadrid2015.org as of Wednesday, 25 March 2015. Before obtaining your Certificate of Attendance, you will be requested to enter the number under the barcode on your badge to log in (type the number without the *) as well as complete the evaluation questionnaire. It is therefore important to retain the delegate badge for this purpose. Information on CME accreditation is available here.
A list of CME accreditation points granted by various national urological societies and the European Board of Urology will be available in the programme book and on this website.
Learning Objectives EAU Congress
The EAU congress provides a forum for presenting original unpublished data and sharing ideas for urological innovation as well as disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance. Urologists and affiliated professionals attending the EAU Congress will be able to:
- Review innovative techniques and scientific advances in the field of urology and its sub-specialties
- Review the latest data and emerging trends from studies in clinical and translational research
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to the management of urological disease
- Gain new knowledge on emerging diagnostic and risk-assessment strategies in the management of urological disease
- Enhance their practical knowledge and skills by educational activities, including hands-on-training and courses
- Gain exposure to new developments in drugs and new cutting edge technology in the field of pharmaceutical research and medical technology through visiting the EAU exhibition
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national urological societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.
Lost and Found
Have you lost or found something? Please report to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.